Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 29, 2013

SharePoint 2013: SSL policy errors have been encountered. Error code '0x2'

After configuring SSL for SharePoint 2013, you may get the blank screen when you open the site in the browser. 

After Investigating and checking the Logs in Event viewer, got the error for the SSL


Errors:  SSL policy errors have been encountered.  Error code '0x2'..

RESOLUTION
Go to your SharePoint site web.config and add the following line within <system.net> tag:
<settings>
<servicePointManager
checkCertificateName=”false”
checkCertificateRevocationList=”false”
/>
</settings>

That fixed for me... !!! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks alot. I needed a quick fix. This worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. This save me a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot. This worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is giving me invalid Web.config error.


    ReplyDelete